GNL at other universities:
Various manifestations of GNL and GNL environments have been implemented at universities. Some examples include:
- Centre for Collaborative Online International Learning at SUNY
- Cultura at MIT
- Virtual Exchange Coalition
- GNL at York University
The Globally Networked Learning Project at York University
Students and the Importance of Globally Networked Learning at York University
Centre for Collaborative Online Learning (COIL) Centre at SUNY
Read about GNL:
- Doreen Starke-Meyerring and Melanie Wilson (2008). Designing Globally Networked Learning Environments. Visionary Partnerships, Policies and Pedagogies. Rotterdam, The Netherlands, Sense Publishers.
- Jacobs, Heidi (2013). Mastering Global Literacy, Contemporary Perspectives. New York: Solution Tree.
- Perron, Judith. Boîte à outils pour l’internationalisation d’un programme d’études.